9:42 AM

Medical Weight Loss Center

I took my first step Tuesday (May 05, 2009) and called an Internal Medicine / Weight Loss doctor. Thursday (May 07, 2009) was my appointment. She suggested that I go on an 800 calorie a day program to lose weight fast and effective. I have struggled with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome for the majority of my adult life, and all of my teenage life. I am insulin resistant and this causes the weight to stay on my body. If all goes well, I should lose the weight fast and I will learn how to keep it off. This blog from here on out is to help me realize what I am doing and what I need to do. If anyone is out there struggling with PCOS, I'm there with you.

www.mdbethin.com is where I found my local doctor who carries the products and who specializes in bariatrics.

800 Calorie Program Includes:

- 4 Meal Shakes

- 1 Meal Bar

------------------------------------------

So far today, I've had my 11:00 shake.

I will drink my meal again at 2:00, 5:00, and 8:00. Unfortunately I had a late start so I may have to sneak in my bar somewhere along those lines...maybe with the shake so I am not depriving myself.

-----------------------------------------

-KM

0 comments: