11:51 AM

Day Four & Five

May 10th: I should have made myself stay at home, but I wanted to be with my family on Mother's Day. I wanted to honor my mother and grandmother for being in my life. The only drawback is - the food. Southern women love to cook and do it very well. There was enough food to feed an entire army. Of course, from my previous post, my husband hurt his wrist so I had to prepare his plate. I will say this...I had a tiny bite of everything and it was very small...about the size of the circle below:

Actual size! I feel bad for having solid foods, but I don't think this was enough to harm my program. I should do better now that the weekend is over and I'm at work - busy and no distractions.

May 11th: I've almost finished my first week! I have two more days until I go back to the doctor.

On a joyful little note: I have a pair of pants that were getting a little too tight, but I can now wear them with ease. Doesn't mean I am going to stop - I need to see the progress of me needing a belt to wear them.

0 comments: