7:38 AM

First Blog

So, I am totally new to blogging. Or at least I think I am. I've used livejournal.com, and other "journal" type sites. I assume this is the same thing?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[x] insert random thoughts here.


I just want to know one thing... why is it that when you love something, or you're a fan of something, there will always be that one person that tries to ruin it for you? I happen to be a fan of the "Twilight" series. Well, any time I'm surfing the internet looking for something "Twilight"-ish and there are comments involved, some ignorant fool has to come in and ruin the fun for the fans. Now, I'm not truly obsessed with the series but I do enjoy reading them and getting to know the characters. I can critique the series or have an opinion of it just as much as the next reader, but I cannot stand someone to come into a forum and write about how much they "hate it" and "anyone who reads 'Twilight' is stupid". That opinion could fly out the window. Keep those to yourself. I guess all in all, I should just ignore comments made.

0 comments: